Download SM-J320F Root File and Root Samsung J3
The instructions to Root Samsung J3 SM-J320F are as follows:
- Before Rooting any Android device make sure you have made backup of your data like pics , videos and documents etc.
- Phone USB debugging enable (Go to Phone Setting>Developer> tap 7 times on it> go back and enable USB debugging)
- Phone battery charges between 15% to 40% for Successful process.
Root Samsung Galaxy SM-J320F
- First of all you have to download & install Samsung Android USB Driver , If you already have then skip this step.
- Now you have to Download root file and then extract it. After extraction you will access to to root files & flash tools.
- Now Power Off Android Device and Reboot into Download Mode.
- Press and Hold Volume Down, Home and Power ON button for 7 to 10 seconds to start Android device into Download Mode.
- To Open Odin Flash Tool Double click on it. And Then it will be opened.
- Connect Your Samsung Galaxy Android Device with your Computer or Laptop with using High-Speed Data Transfer Cable.
- A blue sign will appear on the Odin screen panel at the left corner which indicates that your device have been added.
- Select AP or PDA from Odin Panel and browse to the extracted folder, where you have to extract the Root Files.
- Now you have to select desired Root file.
- Click on the Start and take a little rest.
- After the process is done, with a successful confirmation notification your Samsung Android device will reboot automatically.
- Congratulation, you have done it
How do you know if your phone is rooted or Not?
- Go to Android,s Play Store.
- Tap on the search bar and type Root Checker.
- Now you have to install Root Checker App.
- After successful installation, You have to open Root Checker App.
- Tap agree and give permission for analyzing the device
- Press start to begin the process.
- Select verify Root.
- You will be able to see a report of your device generated by the Root Checker App.
Read More: Root Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T1