Download Samsung SM-N930W8 Root File, Here we are sharing instructions to root Samsung Note 7 SM-N930W8 (running OS Android Marshmallow 6.0.1) with Odin Flash Tool.
This root method is the most successful and safest way by using CF Auto Root File. There is no dead risk or bricked smartphone with CF-Root.
Please note that this method is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8 and read carefully below hints.
- Begin Rooting any Android device make a backup of the storage data like images, videos, PDF documents, Apps, etc.
- Phone USB debugging enable (Go to Phone Setting>Developer> tick 7 times on it> go back and enable USB debugging)
- Phone battery maximum of 30% charged for a successful process.
Root Samsung Note 7 SM-N930W8 Using Odin
- Download & install Samsung Android USB Driver, IF already installed then skip it.
- Download and extract the root file, after extracting you will be able to see root files and Flash Tool in the extracted folder.
- Power OFF Device and reboot into Download Mode
- To boot into Download Mode Press and Hold Volume Down, Home and Power ON button for 7 to 10 seconds
- You see Android logo on the mobile screen, press Volume UP form confirm Download Mode
- Double click on Odin Flash Tool for open it.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Device with PC or Laptop using High-Speed USB Data Cabel.
- Device added with a blue sign will appear on the Odin screen panel at the left corner.
- Choose AP or PDA from Odin Panel and browse to the downloaded folder, where you have to extract the Root File.
- The select desired Root file
- Click on the Start and take a rest.
- After the successful process is done, with a confirmation notification smartphone reboot automatic.
- Congratulation, you have done it
How do you know if your phone is rooted?
- Go to Device Android,s Play Store
- Tap on the search bar and enter Root Checker
- Select the Root Checker App and install it.
- After App installed, Open the Root Checker App
- Tap agree and give permission for analyzing the device
- Press start to begin the process.
- Choose verify Root.
- You will be able to see a report of your device generated by the Root Checker App.
Read also: Samsung Note 5 Duos SM-N9208 Root File